BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS















The Times We're Together...我们走过的日子....

Remember This Too? 还有这个你还记得吗?

Remember This? 你还记得这个吗?

Monday, January 4, 2010

BI FEN's First Day of School

We All Can Start Writing Our Secondary School Lives Already! ^-^

Name: Wong Vi Wern
School: SMK Sri Sentosa
Class: 1A7
Status: Peralihan /
Form 1

"RA RA AH AH AH! ROMA ROMA MA! GA GA OOH LA LA! WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE!" my Lady Gaga alarm woke me up.
The first thing I said to myself was :" oh my god, today is the day! first day of school."
I brushed my teeth, ate breakfast. Then bathed and changed. I made sure I was looking clean and neat for my first impression in school. I smoothed out the wrinkles on my pinafore, adjusted my tie, pulled up my socks. And I'm ready to go. I grabbed my TEMPORARY school bag. (My actual one's in the workshop getting it's zipper fixed)
We waited for Yuin Qing (Or yq) at the stairs to go to school together. When she came, we were off!
The school gate was crowded so we parked our car at Mobil station. It's less crowded there. We had to cross two roads in order to just reach the pedestrian bridge. After crossing, we walked some more! Students were rushing in the school gate like a huge flood!
We went to the so-called hall first. We always meet there before going into class. Then they just said some welcoming speeches and stuff like that then we lined up to get in class.
My class has four new students. From peralihan. 3 VERY VERY NOISY AND IRRITATING boys and a very quiet girl. They're all 14. In a 13 year old's classroom. It pays to be held back one year....We did the introduction thing and the fees thingy. We copied are temporary scheduale then did a test.
I met:
My form teacher: Puan Norrillah (or so it's spelled)
Sejarah Teacher: Teacher Kee
English Teacher: Mr. Michael
BM: Puan Har something....... Sorry!

The food's not bad.... THE CANTEEN IS VERY VERY VERY EVRY VERY CROWDED AND SQUEEZY AND ITTY BITTY AND TINY!

The girl's toilet is no where to be found.

The classroom is hot.

My hands were sweating all the way

.....

Haiz.... Still! Yoke nam is the BEST! ESPECIALLY IN 6C CLASS!
I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH! On the test paper, after Nama, they said Tingkatan. I WROTE 6C ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS 6C SO MUCH I CAN'T GET MY MIND OFF OF IT! Of course I rubbed 6C off and wrote 1A7.......

0 comments:

Blog Idea: 黄老师
Blog Creator and Account: 黄惠雯同学
Blog Posters:全个6C班

写 Blog 时,请在第一行写上你的姓名与现在所读的学校。
谢谢大家的合作!

可爱的小冰橱